If you're a chocolate lover, you won’t be able to resist our rich, moist chocolaty recipe - especially when it’s topped with our legendary Deep ’n Delicious® icing! Just thaw and serve – not that you need an excuse when it comes to chocolate!
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
|Calories / Calories 220|
|Fat / Lipides 10g||15%|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 25 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 260 mg||11%|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 30 g||10%|
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
Sugars / sucres 19 g
|Protein / Protéines 3 g|
|Vitamin A / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin C / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||8%|
Just cut, thaw and serve.For a cold treat, thaw for 10-15 minutes.
For a softer cake, thaw for up to 30 minutes.
- Can I keep my McCain® frozen dessert in the
- Although you can use the refrigerator to store your
dessert product while it thaws, we do not encourage the use of a refrigerator
for long-term storage as it diminishes the quality of the product.
Refrigeration will dry out cakes. If you only want to eat part of the cake, you
can cut a piece out and place the rest back in the freezer for another time.
- Can you tell me if my McCain dessert is expired or too old to eat?
- Our classic Deep 'n Delicious® cakes (in Chocolate, Vanilla and Marble) and our fruit pies can be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year from the production date.
- What are the natural flavours that you use in some of
your dessert products?
- The natural flavours that we use in our desserts are:
vanilla, toffee, cream and coconut. Substances obtained from plant and natural
materials are food derived – nothing artificial.
- Are there any animal by-products in McCain desserts?
- As part of our journey to make products made with real
ingredients, we have removed beef gelatin from our classic Deep ‘n Delicious
cakes. These cakes, along with the rest of the Deep ‘n Delicious products like
cream pies and fruit pies, do not contain animal by-products.
The All Smiles Blog
Whether it’s a spontaneous snack attack or a Sunday evening with friends, these Italian-inspired tossed fries makes entertaining a breeze. Garlic, parmesan and chives tossed with McCain® Superfries Straight Cut certainly makes for a satisfyingly shareable snack.See recipe >